Do you like houses? Do you like things that go in houses? Do you like the green bits that wrap around houses*?
YES! OF COURSE YOU DO!
We’ve managed to wangle FIVE pairs of tickets for The Ideal Home Show which will be held at Olympia London from 17 March to the 2nd April.
From kitchens and bathrooms to bedrooms and basements, fixtures and fittings to fine food, gardens and the latest in home renovation to fashion beauty and gifts, you’ll find it all under one Olympia-sized roof at this award-winning show.
- A celebrity talks theatre featuring the likes of David Domoney, Phil Spencer, our pal Alys Fowler, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and that DIY bloke off Big Brother.
- The Renovation Advice Hub, hosted by experts ranging from interior designers to architects, KBB specialists to landscape gardeners and DIY-ers.
- Show homes to wander around and coo over.
- Free entry to the Eat & Drink Festival, featuring fine street foods, live entertainment and cookery demos.
- A beer garden. Featuring beer.
To stand a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply log into Twitter, make sure you are following @ideal_home_show and @thirstygardener, and retweet our Ideal Home Show competition tweet with the hashtag #thissoundsideal
All names successfully completing the criteria above will be plunged into our ‘magical cement mixer’ and the winners plucked out randomly on Saturday 3rd March 2018.
Check the Ts&Cs below and GET TWEETING!
Terms and conditions Entries must be submitted by midnight, 2nd March 2018. The winner will be selected at random from all entries fulfilling the criteria as stated above. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winners or should the winners be unable to accept the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and Olympia London, accommodation, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs.