Fans of German beer will be licking their lips at the prospect of winning our latest top prize, because we’ve been chatting with our pals at Krombacher and have managed to secure six bottles of their delicious pils AND four branded pilsner glasses to guzzle them from.
Impress your mates by not only giving them a bottle of authentic pils the next time they’re round for the footy, but gain beer cred points by serving it to them in a proper pilsner glass (maths aces will quickly deduce that’s four beers between you and three mates with two more beers for you to enjoy when they’ve cleared off home).
How to win
To stand with a chance of winning, simply log into Twitter, make sure you are following @thirstygardener and @krombacherUK, and retweet our Krombacher pils tweet with the hashtag #GlugGlug
All names successfully completing the criteria above will go into into our ‘barrel of malty desires’ and the winner will be picked out randomly on Monday 10th July 2017.
Check the Ts&Cs below, point your browser in twitter’s direction, and keep your fingers crossed…
Terms and conditions
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday 9th July 2017.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winners or should the winners be unable to accept the prizes by 10th July, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of the prize suppliers.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 on 9th July 2017
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.