It’s back! By popular demand! Our bloomin’ marvellous flower quiz, 2014 edition. We’ve been roaming around the garden snapping any fruit, veg or herb that has come in to flower. All you need to do is identify them. Leave your best guesses in the comments before we reveal the answers. Good luck!
1. Hopefully your greenhouse or garden will be bursting with these yellow blooms
2. This riotous red sight should be familiar to most allotmenteers
4. More tiny white flowers – but what do they belong to?
5. What do you reckon this star shaped flower head will turn in to?
6. The difficulty level is starting to warm up… what’s this?
7. What are these delicate white petals easing out from their pink tinged buds?
10. And finally another yellow bloom to complete the quiz.
Let us have your best guesses in the comments box below…