Like decent beer? Of course you do. Want to be in with the chance of winning a delivery of eight awesome beery boozes? Stupid question.
We’ve teamed up with beer subscription aces Beer Me Now to offer you the chance of winning one of their boxes full of quality bottles and cans of ale. The online subscription business is one of the best around, impressing us every time we open a box with not only the quality of their beers but also their ability to source booze from breweries we’ve not even heard of before. To give you an idea of the kind of beers we’re on about, scroll down for a booze review of a recent box. But for now you’ll be eager to know how to enter the competition, right?
How to win
To stand with a chance of winning, simply log into Twitter, make sure you are following @thirstygardener and @BeerMeNowHQ, and retweet our Beer Me Now competition tweet with the hashtag #BeerMeUpScotty
All names successfully completing the criteria above will go into into our ‘tankard of hoppy dreams’ and the winner will be picked out randomly on Monday 2nd September 2019.
Check the Ts&Cs below, seek out that tweet, and keep your fingers crossed…
What’s in the box?
We can’t guarantee exactly what will be in the competition winners box, but we got our hands on one of Beer Me Now’s most recent selections to give you an idea of the quality on offer.
Along with brews from the excellent Wild Horse Brewing Co, Wiper & True, Siren, Mourne Mountains (a barrel-aged stout, no less) and Lost and Grounded there were three treats from breweries we’ve not even tried before. These were…
Legitimate Industries, Identity Theft, 5.3%
A small batch brewery in Leeds, this APA is the hazy, fruity kind with lots of New World hop flavour and is high gluggability.
Station 1-1-9, Black IPA, 6.7%
This Suffolk beer is dark and hoppy with some fruity citrus flavours squeezing through the toasty malt tang to prominence. It’s nice and boozy too.
Abbeydale Brewery, Heathen Pale Ale, 4.1%
OK, so Abbeydale have been around a while and we think we might have tried their beers before, but certainly not recently. Anyrate, they’re based in Sheffield and this APA is just the kind we like: crisp and clean malts, tropical hops and a good depth of citrussy bitterness.
Terms and conditions
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday 1st September 2019.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winners or should the winners be unable to accept the prizes by 9th September 2019, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of the prize suppliers.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 on 1st September 2019
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.